Blueberry Oat Muffins 🙂
I am a huge lover of blueberries and I have them pretty much every morning and will seriously never get tired of them! Did you know blueberries have dietary soluble fiber, minerals, vitamins and have lots of antioxidants? My mom calls them brain food and she’s totally right! So, keep on eating those fresh blueberries!
I was looking for a breakfast muffin that was naturally sweet and could give lots energy for the day!
Not only are these muffins delicious, but they are so quick and easy to make! You toss everything in a blender, except blueberries, and that’s it!
The ingredients are all fresh and leave you feeling satisfied. They are literally free of everything haha! They are Paleo, Vegan and Gluten-free! Eating healthy can taste delicious I promise!
Interested in some more breakfast recipes? Check these out!
- 1½ cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup nut butter (I used almond)
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk (I used unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Blueberries, for topping (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil/flour or line a muffin tray
- In a blender or food processor add all ingredients and blend on high speed until all combined and smooth. Scrape down sides when needed.
- Evenly spread batter into muffin tray and add blueberries on top and press down into batter.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.