These Grain-Free Almond Butter Blondies are everything. They will be eaten up in no time!
Fully packed with protein, limited sugar and oh so chocolatey! Mmmm my favorite!
These blondies are great for a snack, pre/post workout and heck they are perfect for breakfast! Top one of these with your fav ice cream and you will be in heaven…just saying 😉
Grain-free, dairy-free and totally decadent! If you want to make these blondies vegan, it is so simple! You will see the substitute below in the recipe 🙂
- ½ cup + 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg*
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp arrowroot flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips & chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil/flour a 8X8 square tin with coconut oil.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, warm the coconut milk. Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla and almond butter. Stir until combined and no chunks remaining.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oat flour, almond meal, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Add dry mixture to wet and stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate.
- Bake in the centre of the oven until golden brown and a fork comes out clean, around 25 minutes.