Paleo Pumpkin Muffins 🙂
Happy Monday Everyone!
I started my day today with one of these muffins and they were just delicious! Pumpkin muffins are always a great start to the day. Especially when you spread homemade nut butter and jam on top…yum yum YUM!
These muffins are not only dairy and gluten free, but also paleo! The flours I used are almond and coconut! Can you believe it? You would not even be able to notice!
They are filled with nutritious ingredients and will keep you feeling great right in the morning 🙂
- 1⅔ cup pumpkin puree (1 398 mL can)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup nut butter (I used almond & cashew butter)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pumpkin seeds (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 375F and oil/flour or line muffin tray
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin puree, coconut oil, nut butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Pour evenly into muffin tray (add optional pumpkin seeds on top) and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!