Peanut Butter & Jam Cups!
Who doesn’t love PB&J together? Who doesn’t love dark chocolate? So, naturally these PB&J cups just felt right!
Dairy-free, gluten-free & refined sugar free
They literally melt away in your mouth…you honestly cannot have just one.
Easy, quick, mouth-watering and low in sugar!
I used my Homemade Strawberry Chia Jam (refined sugar free) and my Homemade Peanut Butter and they were just decadent! The chocolate is almost like fudge. With every bite you get chocolate, peanut butter, jam and it’s all incredibly smooth.
Hungry yet? I know I am!
- Chocolate Layer:
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- PB&J Layer:
- ½ cup organic peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)*
- ½ cup homemade Strawberry Chia Jam*
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Stir until combined and smooth. Pour a small amount into each liner (do not use more than half of mixture). Place tin into the refrigerator to set, around 10 minutes.
- Once set, add 1 tsp of peanut butter and then 1 tsp of jam over top.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over evenly and set in refrigerator to fully set. If chocolate mixture is a bit thick, place in the microwave for a couple seconds.